Country Club Memberships That Are
With summer quickly approaching, more people want to spend time outside in the warm weather but have trouble finding activities that interest them. This stress and confusion can increase with those who have kids and want to keep them busy and active during their summer break.
Country club memberships are a perfect solution for any summer-related boredom. They are full of activities, lessons, and social events for every member of the family.
What Are The Benefits of Country Clubs?
Many people wonder about the benefits of country clubs and if a membership is right for them. If you have been debating whether or not you should join a country club, here are some of the most popular benefits that country clubs offer:
- All of your activities are in one place- Instead of wandering around and looking for activities to do, all of your activities could be in the same facility. Maybe you want to go swimming but then decide to go golfing at the last minute, there is no need to search for a course online.
- It’s cost-effective- If your family loves, for example, golfing, and does it often, purchasing a membership that includes golfing can be very cost-effective. For one flat monthly rate, you are able to go golfing at the club as much as you want. You will not have to pay for every session like you would at public courses.
- Country clubs are family-oriented- Country clubs have fun for the whole family. No one will have to settle for an activity that they don’t want to do. When arriving at the club, family members can venture out and do whatever activity they want. There are, additionally, many family activities that you can take part in if you want.
- Country clubs are very social- Multiple times per year country clubs will host social events and parties for members. This can be a great way to socialize with members of your community who you otherwise wouldn’t have met. It can also be great for kids to foster friendships with other kids their age.
What Types of Memberships Are Available?
There are many different membership options depending on what works best for you and your family. Some of the memberships that the Montclair country club offers are:
- Family Golf, Swim, and Social Membership- For $149 per month, you can get access to the golf course, swimming pool, and all social events hosted by the club. This is a great package for the whole family and allows each member to choose what activity suits them on that particular day. The golf course is 18 holes and for players of all skill levels. The swimming pool is Olympic-sized and offers a plethora of activities for adults and kids alike. You will also have access to any social events or parties at the club.
- Tennis Membership- There are a few variations for a tennis membership that range from $119 per month to $179 per month. You have the option of bundling your tennis membership with your swim and social membership or with your gold, swim, and social membership. With this membership, you will have access to the tennis courts along with other memberships depending on the package you choose. Not only are tennis lessons available, but kids can join tennis summer camps.
- Swim and Social Membership- For $69 dollars per month, you will have access to the club’s restaurants and social events. This membership also includes access to our Olympic-sized pool from Memorial Day to Labor Day. If you have a child under the age of 18, they have the option of joining our swim team, the Montclair Seahawks.